- Nuytsia 1:468-470, Fig. 30 (1994)
- Conservation Code
- Not threatened
- Naturalised Status
- Native to Western Australia
- Name Status
Erect single-stemmed or bushy & spreading shrub, (0.3-)0.5-2 m high. Fl. yellow, Jul to Oct. Lateritic gravelly soils, sandy soils. Often in low-lying areas & near creeks, low ridges, hillsides, granite outcrops.
- IBRA Regions
- Avon Wheatbelt, Esperance Plains, Jarrah Forest, Mallee, Swan Coastal Plain.
- IBRA Subregions
- Dandaragan Plateau, Fitzgerald, Katanning, Northern Jarrah Forest, Perth, Southern Jarrah Forest, Western Mallee.
- IMCRA Regions
- WA South Coast.
- Local Government Areas (LGAs)
- Albany, Bridgetown-Greenbushes, Chittering, Cranbrook, Dumbleyung, Gingin, Gnowangerup, Harvey, Kalamunda, Mundaring, Plantagenet, Serpentine-Jarrahdale, South Perth, Toodyay.