- Conservation Code
- Not threatened
- Naturalised Status
- Native to Western Australia
- Name Status
Upright to spreading, much-branched shrub, 0.3-1.5(-2) m high. Fl. white-cream/yellow, May to Dec. Variety of soils. Along creeks.
- IBRA Regions
- Avon Wheatbelt, Jarrah Forest, Swan Coastal Plain, Warren.
- IBRA Subregions
- Merredin, Northern Jarrah Forest, Perth, Southern Jarrah Forest, Warren.
- IMCRA Regions
- Leeuwin-Naturaliste, WA South Coast.
- Local Government Areas (LGAs)
- Albany, Armadale, Augusta Margaret River, Beverley, Boddington, Bridgetown-Greenbushes, Busselton, Collie, Cranbrook, Dardanup, Denmark, Donnybrook-Balingup, Gosnells, Harvey, Kalamunda, Manjimup, Mundaring, Murray, Nannup, Plantagenet, Serpentine-Jarrahdale, Swan, Three Springs, Wandering, Waroona.