- Nuytsia 23:181-186, Fig. 6-9 (2013)
- Conservation Code
- Not threatened
- Naturalised Status
- Native to Western Australia
- Name Status
- IBRA Regions
- Geraldton Sandplains, Jarrah Forest, Swan Coastal Plain, Warren.
- IBRA Subregions
- Geraldton Hills, Lesueur Sandplain, Northern Jarrah Forest, Perth, Warren.
- IMCRA Regions
- Central West Coast, Leeuwin-Naturaliste.
- Local Government Areas (LGAs)
- Augusta Margaret River, Busselton, Cambridge, Capel, Claremont, Cockburn, Coorow, Dandaragan, Gingin, Greater Geraldton, Irwin, Joondalup, Rockingham, Swan, Wandering, Wanneroo, Waroona.
Nuytsia Journal Articles
Two new species of Lepidosperma (Cyperaceae) occurring in the Perth area of Western Australia
BARRETT, R.L. AND WILSON, K.L., Nuytsia 23: 173–187 (2013)
Lepidosperma apricola R.L.Barrett is a new species from the Darling Range in Western Australia. An isolated population also occurs in Kings Park, in the heart of Perth. This species has been confused with L. leptostachyum Nees. in the past. Lepidosperma calcicola R.L.Barrett & K.L.Wilson is a new species from coastal dune systems on the west coast of Western Australia, which has been previously confused with a number of other taxa. It has been listed on FloraBase as Lepidosperma sp. Coastal Dunes (R.J. Cranfield 9963). Both are common species occurring in the Perth region of Western Australia (and more broadly in the South West Botanical Province) that have been unnamed up until now.