- Conservation Code
- Not threatened
- Naturalised Status
- Native to Western Australia
- Name Status
Spreading shrub, 0.3-2 m high. Fl. cream-yellow/green, Feb or Apr to May or Oct to Dec. White-grey sand, limestone, granite. Sand dunes, coastal rocky areas, hills.
- IBRA Regions
- Coolgardie, Esperance Plains, Jarrah Forest, Swan Coastal Plain, Warren.
- IBRA Subregions
- Fitzgerald, Mardabilla, Perth, Recherche, Southern Jarrah Forest, Warren.
- IMCRA Regions
- Central West Coast, Leeuwin-Naturaliste, WA South Coast.
- Local Government Areas (LGAs)
- Albany, Augusta Margaret River, Bunbury, Busselton, Claremont, Cockburn, Dandaragan, Denmark, East Fremantle, Esperance, Gingin, Jerramungup, Manjimup, Murray, Perth, Ravensthorpe, Rockingham, Serpentine-Jarrahdale, Subiaco, Wanneroo, Waroona.