- Nuytsia 1:248 (1972)
- Conservation Code
- Not threatened
- Naturalised Status
- Native to Western Australia
- Name Status
(Erect, spreading mallee), to 8 m high, bark smooth, grey-brown over copper, with a rough basal stocking. Fl. white, Aug to Oct. Pale sand, red to red-brown loam, sandy clay, laterite, dolerite, granite. Near outcrops, flats, rises, slopes, hilltops, near salt lakes, along drainage lines.
- IBRA Regions
- Avon Wheatbelt, Esperance Plains, Mallee.
- IBRA Subregions
- Fitzgerald, Katanning, Merredin, Western Mallee.
- Local Government Areas (LGAs)
- Corrigin, Dumbleyung, Kent, Kondinin, Kulin, Lake Grace, Quairading, Ravensthorpe, Woodanilling.