- Austral.Syst.Bot. 5:315-318,Fig.41 (1992)
- Conservation Code
- Not threatened
- Naturalised Status
- Native to Western Australia
- Name Status
Trailing or erect to climbing shrub, to 3 m high. Fl. orange/red & yellow & pink, Aug to Dec. Sandy soils, gravel, laterite, clay, loam.
- IBRA Regions
- Jarrah Forest, Warren.
- IBRA Subregions
- Northern Jarrah Forest, Southern Jarrah Forest, Warren.
- Local Government Areas (LGAs)
- Augusta Margaret River, Busselton, Denmark, Donnybrook-Balingup, Harvey, Manjimup, Nannup, Plantagenet.