- Sketch Veg.Swan R. 31 (1839)
- Conservation Code
A taxon name retains its ‘Threatened’ status until a new name has been officially endorsed and appears in the Gazettal Notice.
- Naturalised Status
- Native to Western Australia
- Name Status
Erect, compact shrub, 0.6-2 m high. Fl. white-other, May to Oct. Grey or yellow-orange clayey sand.
- IBRA Regions
- Jarrah Forest, Swan Coastal Plain.
- IBRA Subregions
- Northern Jarrah Forest, Perth.
- Local Government Areas (LGAs)
- Belmont, Canning, Gosnells, Kalamunda, Swan.