- Nuytsia 3:316-317 (1981)
- Conservation Code
- Not threatened
- Naturalised Status
- Native to Western Australia
- Name Status
Much-branched, non-lignotuberous shrub, 0.5-3 m high. Fl. blue-purple/red-brown-other, Mar to Apr or Jun to Aug or Oct to Nov. Rocky or shale soils, usually quartzite, sandstone or granite. Upper slopes & summits of low mountains.
- IBRA Regions
- Avon Wheatbelt, Esperance Plains, Jarrah Forest.
- IBRA Subregions
- Fitzgerald, Katanning, Southern Jarrah Forest.
- IMCRA Regions
- WA South Coast.
- Local Government Areas (LGAs)
- Cranbrook, Gnowangerup, Jerramungup, Plantagenet, Ravensthorpe.