- Nuytsia 13:80, Fig. 2 (1999)
- Conservation Code
- Not threatened
- Naturalised Status
- Native to Western Australia
- Name Status
Glabrous, scrambling or climbing tuberous, perennial, herb (with lax habit), 0.12-0.35 m high, inflorescence 2-10-flowered. Fl. yellow, Sep to Oct. Sandy loam. On aprons of granite outcrops where the water runoff is greatest.
- IBRA Regions
- Avon Wheatbelt, Coolgardie, Esperance Plains, Mallee.
- IBRA Subregions
- Eastern Goldfield, Eastern Mallee, Fitzgerald, Merredin, Recherche, Southern Cross, Western Mallee.
- Local Government Areas (LGAs)
- Coolgardie, Dundas, Esperance, Kondinin, Ravensthorpe, Westonia.