- Ann.Sci.Nat.,Bot. Ser.3,9:293 (1848)
- Conservation Code
- Not threatened
- Naturalised Status
- Native to Western Australia
- Name Status
Glabrous, scrambling or climbing tuberous, perennial, herb (with lax habit), 0.25-0.4 m high, inflorescence 3-12-flowered. Fl. yellow, Sep to Oct. Grey or brown clayey sand. In beds of seasonal creeks, floodways, watersheds & on margins of swamps.
- IBRA Regions
- Avon Wheatbelt, Esperance Plains, Jarrah Forest, Mallee, Swan Coastal Plain.
- IBRA Subregions
- Fitzgerald, Katanning, Merredin, Northern Jarrah Forest, Perth, Recherche, Southern Jarrah Forest, Western Mallee.
- Local Government Areas (LGAs)
- Albany, Bridgetown-Greenbushes, Busselton, Cranbrook, Dardanup, Dumbleyung, Esperance, Gnowangerup, Harvey, Jerramungup, Katanning, Kojonup, Manjimup, Nannup, Plantagenet, Victoria Plains, Wagin, Wandering, West Arthur, Woodanilling, Wyalkatchem, York.