- Flora 2:139 (1819)
- Conservation Code
- Not threatened
- Naturalised Status
- Native to Western Australia
- Name Status
Shrub, 0.2-2 m high. Fl. cream-yellow, May or Jul to Nov. Grey sand, loam, gravel, laterite. Damp areas, near swamps & creeks, flats, ridges, rises, hills, granite outcrops.
- IBRA Regions
- Avon Wheatbelt, Esperance Plains, Jarrah Forest, Swan Coastal Plain, Warren.
- IBRA Subregions
- Fitzgerald, Katanning, Northern Jarrah Forest, Perth, Southern Jarrah Forest, Warren.
- IMCRA Regions
- WA South Coast.
- Local Government Areas (LGAs)
- Albany, Armadale, Augusta Margaret River, Boddington, Bridgetown-Greenbushes, Brookton, Busselton, Chittering, Collie, Cranbrook, Cuballing, Dardanup, Denmark, Donnybrook-Balingup, Gnowangerup, Harvey, Jerramungup, Kojonup, Manjimup, Murray, Nannup, Narrogin, Pingelly, Plantagenet, Serpentine-Jarrahdale, Toodyay, Victoria Plains, Wagin, Wandering, West Arthur, Williams, Woodanilling, York.