- Edwards's Bot.Reg. 27: Tab. 47 (1841)
- Conservation Code
- Not threatened
- Naturalised Status
- Native to Western Australia
- Name Status
Diffuse shrub, (0.04-)0.1-0.5 m high. Fl. pink, Aug to Nov. Gravelly & sandy lateritic soils.
Shrub, spines absent; branchlets smooth, without distinct raised glands, +/- cylindrical in cross-section, glabrous. Leaves opposite, simple, 8-20 mm long, 2-9 mm wide, flat, the margins flat or recurved, smooth, without distinct raised glands, glabrous; stipular excrescences absent. Flowers in terminal, loose clusters (cymes or panicles); pedicels 7-9.5 mm long; calyx present, 2-2.2 mm long, smooth, without distinct raised glands, glabrous; corolla pink, petals four, 7-8 mm long, imbricate (overlapping), free, glabrous; stamens twice as many as petals, 2.5-2.8 mm long, warty with prominent raised glands, glabrous; anthers 1 mm long, with an appendage; style 1-1.5 mm long. Flowers in August, September, October and November. Occurs in the South-West Botanical Province, in the Avon Wheatbelt, Jarrah Forest and Warren IBRA region(s).
- IBRA Regions
- Avon Wheatbelt, Jarrah Forest, Swan Coastal Plain.
- IBRA Subregions
- Dandaragan Plateau, Katanning, Northern Jarrah Forest, Perth.
- Local Government Areas (LGAs)
- Boddington, Chittering, Gosnells, Kalamunda, Mundaring, Swan, Toodyay, Victoria Plains.