- Bot.Exch.Club Soc.Brit.Isles 4:630 (1917)
- Conservation Code
- Not threatened
- Naturalised Status
- Native to Western Australia
- Name Status
Erect or spreading shrub, (0.3-)0.5-2(-3) m high, leaves linear; flower spikes several to many; inside of corolla tube glabrous except near base. Fl. white-purple, Aug to Dec. White, grey or yellow sand, often over laterite. Low to tall shrublands or woodlands.
- IBRA Regions
- Avon Wheatbelt, Geraldton Sandplains, Murchison, Swan Coastal Plain, Yalgoo.
- IBRA Subregions
- Dandaragan Plateau, Eastern Murchison, Edel, Geraldton Hills, Lesueur Sandplain, Merredin.
- Local Government Areas (LGAs)
- Carnamah, Chapman Valley, Coorow, Dalwallinu, Dandaragan, Greater Geraldton, Kellerberrin, Leonora, Mingenew, Moora, Morawa, Mount Magnet, Northampton, Shark Bay, Three Springs.