- Sp.Pl. 576 (1753)
- Conservation Code
- Not threatened
- Naturalised Status
- Alien to Western Australia
- Name Status
Aromatic rhizomatous, perennial, herb, 0.2-1 m high. Fl. blue-purple-pink, Dec or Feb to May. Sandy clay or clay, peaty sand. Swampy areas, lake edges, river banks, disturbed grounds.
- IBRA Regions
- Jarrah Forest, Swan Coastal Plain, Warren.
- IBRA Subregions
- Perth, Southern Jarrah Forest, Warren.
- IMCRA Regions
- WA South Coast.
- Local Government Areas (LGAs)
- Albany, Bayswater, Bridgetown-Greenbushes, Busselton, Canning, Manjimup, Rockingham, Stirling, Wanneroo.